Firming Body MousseRegular price £33.00 Save £-33.00
Firming and tightening body mousse has a strong stimulating effect on collagen production. It has proven regenerative properties that will soften the skin, make it delicate and protect it from external factors. The natural vitamin E contained in it has a strong anti-aging effect. After application, the skin is perfectly smoothed, strongly moisturised and regenerated. Mousse is pleasant to apply, spreads perfectly, has a very delicate and light texture. When applied directly on the skin, it absorbs perfectly and does not leave an oily film. Body mousse has a refreshing, slightly citrus scent.
- Complex – sunflower seed oil and lupine seed coatings,
- Sunflower – regenerates, strengthens, has an anti-inflammatory effect, makes it more flexible, protects against free radicals, rejuvenates,
- Lupin – stimulates collagen production, smoothes, firms, tightens, has antioxidant properties,
- Coconut oil – moisturises, brightens, supports healing, has anti-aging, smoothing and soothing properties,
- Cohune – babassu oil – softens, moisturises, makes it more flexible, strengthens the lipid coat, firms, fights free radicals,
- Shea butter – Parka butter – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, soothes, protects,against,free radicals, rebuilds, stimulates collagen production,
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturises, soothes, smoothes,
- Olive – smoothes, refreshes, nourishes, protects against UV rays, soothes, soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, regenerates,
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss.
You can use mousse in combination with heated gloves, socks or an electric blanket, thus generating heat that supports the absorption of active substances into the epidermis and extending the duration of the hydration.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Betaine, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Veegtable Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Parfum, Dehydroacetic Acid, , Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene. *Parfum - Natural Fragrance - używamy tylko naturalnych olejków zapachowych ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ What’s the difference between mousse and body massage cream?
With the help of the cream you can perform a full body massage, several times a week. It has a smooth, velvety texture, with an extended absorption time, which ensures slippage throughout the massage and leaves the skin shiny. Mousse, on the other hand, with a light, slightly foamy consistency, should be used in everyday home care, for strong regeneration and moisturization of the body skin. It absorbs quickly and gives a more matt finish.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).