Acne Control CreamRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
Thanks to the content of shikimic acid, the cream will affect the composition of sebum, it has an antibacterial and antifungal effect. It will effectively inhibit the development of Propionibacterium Acnes, the bacteria responsible for acne changes. It will regenerate the skin with photodamages and discolorations, leaving it luminously smooth. Azeloglycine will significantly reduce oily skin and regulate the sebaceous glands. It will reduce TEWL (transepidermal water loss), which will give the skin excellent moisture and remain silky smooth.
SKIN: OILY, ACNE
- Azeoglycine – has an antibacterial effect, inhibits the thyroxine enzyme, regulates sebaceous glands, normalizes sebum secretion and strongly moisturizes
- Shakikian acid – has an exfoliating, antibacterial and antifungal effect, unblocks plugged sebaceous gland outlets, inhibits the development of Propionibacterium Acnes
- Green tea extract – has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, reduces the formation of erythema, relieves inflammation, tones and eliminates the burning sensation
- Chia seed oil – makes it flexible, strongly moisturizes by reducing transepidermal water loss, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and protective properties
- Powder from oats – soothes, soothes, brings immediate relief to irritated and reddened skin
- Bisabolol – soothes, soothes, has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, accelerates the healing process, inhibits excessive growth of the epidermis and sebaceous glands, reduces the effect of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Lavender oil – strongly disinfects, has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, anti-acne, regulates sebum production, prevents scarring, stimulates new cell growth
If you want to increase the effectiveness of your anti-acne treatment, apply the serum to your acne skin every evening, before applying the cream. Acne skin cream should be used in the evening care, and high sun protection is necessary when applying the day cream.
Aqua, Isononyl Isononanoate, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Trahalose, Glyceryl Stearate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Shiconic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Lavendula Angustinfolia Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Should you rub or pat the cream ?
Organic Series creams are best rubbed until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we suggest to massage initially with circular movements and then pat with fingertips.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in color, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in color, consistency, and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or color. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).