Anti-Aging SerumRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
The innovative anti-aging formula restores shine and youthful appearance to all skin types. It has strong lifting, regenerating and revitalising effects. It stimulates the skin to renew the epidermis and restores its physiological balance. Rare organic anti-aging extracts minimize the visibility of wrinkles, facial lines and improve skin firmness. All this to permanently prevent the formation of wrinkles and reduce those already existing.
SKIN: MATURE, BLEMISHES
- Botanical mix of iris rhizome extract, Siberian ginseng and grapevine
- Iris – strengthens and makes the walls of blood vessels more flexible, stimulates ,blood circulation, has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, minimies, irritation, reduces the permeability of blood vessels,
- Grapevine – strengthens the walls of blood vessels, fights free radicals, lightens, rejuvenates, soothes, smoothes wrinkles, regenerates, moisturises, firms,
- Siberian ginseng – anti-wrinkle, oxygenates, nourishes, improves blood circulation, brightens, smoothes,
- Trehalose – red grenadier – reduces transepidermal water loss, protects against, external factors, moisturises, regenerates,
- Lavender – hydrolate- acts as an antiseptic, astringent, soothes, normalises sebum secretion, regenerates,
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles,
- Rose – hydrolat – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood circulation, moisturises, normalizes sebum secretion,
- Hyaluronic acid – retains large amounts of water, moisturises, has anti-aging properties, regenerates.
The anti-aging serum consists of highly concentrated active ingredients and it is worthwhile to use it to enhance the action of the cream. However, it is not an independent cosmetic, it cannot be used as an alternative to the cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Trehalose, Sodium Acrylate Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Eleuthrococcus Senticosus Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Can the serum be used for the day?
Thanks to its formula, the serum is mainly intended for evening care, it should be applied before the cream.
+ Can I use the serum instead of the cream?
The serum is not a stand-alone cosmetic and cannot be used interchangeably with a cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care. It consists of strongly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it in order to strengthen the effect of the cream.
+ Why can the serum roll over under make-up?
The serum its formula – hydrogel leaves a thin layer of the product on the skin. Through subsequent friction resulting from the application of the foundation, the serum can be rolled up. To avoid this, spray the skin with a micronized booster before applying the cream.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).