Anti-Redness Cream ForteRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
The capillary skin must be treated in an extremely gentle manner. The forte cream for capillary skin combines lamellar technology with highly concentrated active ingredients that will minimize the problem of excessively dilated blood vessels, the so-called “bursting vessels”. By stimulating microcirculation, the cream will neutralize hypersensitivity, restore proper hydration, strengthen and shrink blood vessel walls.
SKIN: DRY, SENSITIVE, COUPEROSE
- Ginkgo Biloba – strengthens blood vessel walls, has an antioxidant effect, rejuvenates, makes it more flexible
- Witch-hazel – antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, seals and strengthens vessel walls, tightens, soothes
- Mountain Arnica – shrinks and strengthens blood vessel walls, soothes, regenerates, minimizes swelling, makes it more flexible
- Ivy – shrinks and strengthens blood vessel walls, soothes, detoxifies, firms, smoothes, improves the absorption of active ingredients
- Chestnut – seals, strengthens blood vessel walls, has an anti-inflammatory effect
- St. John’s Wort – accelerates regeneration, acts antibacterially, has anti-inflammatory properties, firms, makes the skin more elastic, improves skin tone
- Vine – strengthens blood vessel walls, fights free radicals, smoothes wrinkles, has a strong brightening, regenerating, firming and moisturizing effect.
- Crodamol™ ISIS – reduces transepidermal water loss, moisturizes, smoothes
- Perilla oil – has an antioxidant effect, supports collagen production, makes it more flexible, firms, strengthens blood vessels, has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, brightens, soothes, regenerates
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturizes, soothes, smoothes
- Vitamin C in a durable ester form – has an antioxidant effect, strengthens blood vessel walls, provides protection against UV rays, brightens up, improves coloring
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, prevents inflammation, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss
- GlycoHyal LW – retains large amounts of water, moisturizes, anti-aging, regenerates, increases the penetration of active ingredients
The forte cream for capillary skin has a unique, lamellar structure, which imitates the structure of the skin. Thanks to it, the forte cream has a light texture, good absorption and is ideal for use under make-up. If you want to increase the effectiveness of the treatment, apply the serum to your vascular skin every evening, before the application of the cream.
Aqua, Isoamyl Cocoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbityl Laurate, Glycerin, Betaine, Isostearyl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hedera Helix Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, D-Limonene.
+ Does it massage or stick in?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we offer to massage initially with circular movements and then apply with your fingertips.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).