Brightening Cream ForteRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
This naturally lightening cream with its clinically proven effect reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots and discoloration. The product penetrates deeply into the skin to significantly improve its colour and eliminate pigmentation spots. Vitamin C in ester form effectively lightens and balances out skin tone, and the Melavoid™ – Punarnava complex further minimises pigmentation.
SKIN: DRY, BLEMISHES, TIRED
- Melavoid™ – Punarnava – aligns colors, minimizes discoloration, illuminates
- Perilla oil – has an antioxidant effect, supports collagen production, makes it more flexible, firms, strengthens blood vessels, has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, brightens, soothes, regenerates
- Vitamin C in a durable ester form – has an antioxidant effect, fights free radicals, strengthens blood vessel walls, provides protection against UV rays, brightens, improves color, illuminates
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, prevents inflammation, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturizes, soothes, smoothes
- Crodamol™ ISIS – reduces transepidermal water loss, moisturizes, smoothes
- GlycoHyal LW – retains large amounts of water, moisturizes, anti-aging, regenerates, increases the penetration of active ingredients
After 35 years of age, the skin becomes more susceptible to discoloration as a result of aging of collagen fibres. The forte cream for hyperpigmented skin is recommended not only for evening out, but also as part of anti-aging therapy to keep skin bright and youthful looking. The forte hyperpigmented skin cream has a unique lamellar structure, which imitates the skin structure. Thanks to it, the forte cream has a light consistency, good absorption and is ideal for use under make-up. If you want to increase the effectiveness of the treatment, apply the discolouring skin serum every evening, before the application of the cream.
Aqua, Isoamyl Cocoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbityl Laurate, Betaine, Isostearyl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, D-Limonene. * Parfum - Natural Fragrance - używamy tylko naturalnych olejków zapachowych ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Should you rub or pat the cream ?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we suggest to massage initially with circular movements and then pat with your fingertips.
+Is it better to use a cream with vitamin C or a forte brightening cream for skin with discolouration.
A dedicated product for fighting discolouration is brightening forte cream. If you additionally have to deal with visible, dilated blood vessels and lack of firmness, implement a cream with vitamin C for your care.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).