Enzymatic AHA TonerRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
Gentle enzymes obtained from grapefruit and pineapple dissolve dead skin cells, revealing soft and smooth skin without causing irritation. The tonic perfectly soothes and soothes irritated skin, restores its natural pH, removes excess sebum, narrows dilated sebaceous gland mouths and strengthens blood vessel walls.
SKIN: FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
- Botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus and grapefruit,
- Pineapple – exfoliates, refreshes, smoothes, soothes, brightens, strengthens blood vessel walls,
- Grapefruit – cleanses, minimizes sebum secretion, shrinks pores, strengthens blood vessel walls, accelerates healing, soothes, supports acne treatment,
- Hibiscus – ketmistry – smoothes, brightens, even out, firms,
- Mg-60 corn syrup – soothes, smoothes, moisturises, protects,
- Allantoin – a medical resin – exfoliates, smoothes, soothes, regenerates, moisturises,
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturises, soothes, smoothes,
- Lavender – hydrolate- acts antiseptically, astringents, soothes, normalizes sebum production, regenerates, protects against UV radiation,
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles,
- Rose – hydrolat – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood circulation, moisturises, normalizes sebum secretion.
By means of makeup removal we weaken our hydrolipidic coat, which is responsible for protecting the skin against adverse external factors or against excessive dryness. The tonic applied after each cleansing will strengthen and improve the work of the hydrolipidic coat and restore the neutral pH of the skin, ensuring its proper protection.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Betaine, Maltooligosyl Glucoside / Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium Phytate. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Should a tonic be used?
Definitely yes! This is an extremely important part of everyday care. By means of makeup removal our hydrolipidic coat is weakened, which is responsible for protecting the skin against adverse external factors or against excessive dryness. The tonic applied immediately after makeup removal will strengthen and improve the work of the hydrolipidic coat, restore the neutral pH of the skin providing it with adequate protection, additionally improving the penetration of active substances.
+ Can the AHA acid tonic be used all year round?
No, there are no contraindications to use the AHA tonic in your daily, year-round care.
+ When to choose an enzyme gel with AHA acids and when to choose a tonic with AHA acids?
Despite the same active ingredients contained in the formula, each of the two products has a different use. Use the enzymatic gel with AHA acids as a peel – apply once a week on the face and neck and wash off after 5-15 minutes. Use the tonic with AHA acids in everyday care, morning and evening on previously cleansed skin to adjust pH.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).