Enzymatic Gel AHARegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
Enzymatic AHA gel derives its extremely delicate exfoliating properties from a botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus and grapefruit. It has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect and removes excess sebum accumulation. After application, the skin will be perfectly smoothed, thoroughly cleansed and illuminated
SKIN: FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
- Botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus and grapefruit,
- Pineapple – exfoliates, refreshes, smoothes, soothes, brightens, strengthens blood vessel walls ,
- Grapefruit – cleanses, minimizes sebum secretion, shrinks pores, strengthens blood vessel walls, accelerates healing, soothes, supports acne treatment,
- Hibiscus – ketmistry – smoothes, brightens, even out, firms ,
- Mg-60 corn syrup – soothes, smoothes, moisturises, protects ,
- Allantoin – a medical resin – exfoliates, smoothes, soothes, regenerates, moisturises ,
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturises, soothes, smoothes,
- Lavender – hydrolate- acts antiseptically, astringents, soothes, normalizes sebum production, regenerates, protects against UV radiation ,
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles ,
- Rose – hydrolat – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood circulation, moisturises, normalizes sebum secretion.
HOW TO USE
Use a gel with AHA acids as an enzymatic scrub. Apply to cleansed face, neck and cleavage. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. Use systematically once a week.
2 weeks before starting the Organic Series treatments, start using an enzyme gel with AHA acids as a gentle exfoliating mask, leaving it on your skin for 5-15 minutes 1-2 times a week.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, beatine, Maltooligosyl Glucoside/ Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate.* * emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ HOW OFTEN DO YOU PEEL YOUR FACE?
Perform peeling once a week in order to exfoliate the keratinized epidermis. Use a fine bamboo peeling or an enzymatic peeling with AHA acids. You may also decide to exfoliate more often, 2-3 times a week. Use a facial scrub that can be used more often thanks to its gentle formula.
+ CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED WHILE PREGNANT?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ ARE ORGANIC SERIES PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can enzyme gel with AHA acids be used all year round?
No. Enzymatic gel with AHA acids can be used all year round – once a week, in order to exfoliate the keratinized epidermis.
+WHEN TO CHOOSE AN ENZYMATIC GEL WITH AHA ACIDS AND WHEN TO CHOOSE A TONIC WITH AHA ACIDS?
Despite the same active ingredients contained in the formula, each of the two products has a different use. Use as a peeling-only, once a week, apply to the face and neck and wash off after 5-15 minutes. Use the tonic with AHA acids in everyday care, morning and evening on previously cleansed skin to adjust pH.
+ CAN THE SAME ORGANIC SERIES PRODUCTS FROM DIFFERENT BATCHES DIFFER IN COLOR, CONSISTENCY OR SCENT?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in color, consistency, and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or color. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).