Eye Serum IntensiveRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
The advanced formula naturally nourishes and smoothes fine lines in the eye area. Strengthened composition of active ingredients perfectly moisturizes and removes puffiness and bruising under the eyes. Thanks to the extraordinary properties of hyaluronic acid, the serum binds water in cells and then slowly releases it, nourishing, regenerating, firming and giving younger-looking skin.
SKIN: FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
- Botanical mix of chestnut, oats and wheat
- Oats – antioxidant, soothing, softening, moisturizing, regenerating
- Wheat – firms, smoothes, prevents aging, softens, moisturizes, reduces transepidermal water loss
Chestnut – seals, strengthens blood vessel walls, has an anti-inflammatory effect,
reduces lymph stagnation, reduces swelling, brightens shadows
- Aldine 5x – makes it flexible, smoothes, brightens shadows, minimizes swelling
- Hyaluronic acid – retains large amounts of water, moisturizes, has anti-aging properties, regenerates
- Cornflower – hydrolase- works against swelling, prevents inflammation, softens, tightens, prevents transepidermal water loss
- Lavender – hydrolate- acts antiseptically, astringents, soothes, normalizes sebum production, regenerates, protects against UV radiation
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles
- Rose – hydrolate – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood circulation, moisturizes, normalizes sebum secretion
The serum consists of highly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it to strengthen the action of the cream. However, it is not an independent cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with the cream. The serum should be applied before application of the cream, during daily care.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbitol, Ascophyllum Nodusum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate.
+ Can the serum be used during the day?
Due to its formula, the serum is mainly intended for evening care, it should be applied before the cream.
+ Can I use a serum instead of cream?
Serum is not a stand-alone cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care. It consists of strongly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth to use it in order to strengthen the effect of the cream.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in color, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in color, consistency, and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or color. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).