Firming Massage CreamRegular price £50.00 Save £-50.00
The cream is based on shea butter and sesame and almond oils. It works against ageing, capturing and fighting free radicals. It strongly stimulates the production of collagen, the amount of which decreases with age, making the skin firmer, more elastic and tighter. After application, the skin is perfectly smooth, strongly moisturized and regenerated. The cream is pleasant to apply, spreads perfectly and leaves no oily layer on the skin. The firming body massage cream has a refreshing, slightly citrus scent.
- Complex – sunflower seed oil and lupine seed coatings
- Sunflower – regenerates, strengthens, has an anti-inflammatory effect, makes it more flexible, protects against free radicals, rejuvenates
- Lupin – stimulates collagen production, smoothes, firms, tightens
- Sesame oil – makes it more flexible, prevents transepidermal water loss, regulates sebaceous glands, moisturizes
- Shea butter – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, soothes, protects against free radicals, rebuilds, stimulates collagen production
- Sweet Almond Oil – restores lipid balance, strengthens, moisturizes, regenerates, nourishes, soothes, softens, brightens, soothes
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturizes, soothes, smoothes
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss
- Lemon – oil – has an antibacterial, brightening, antioxidant and antioxidant effect, stimulates collagen production
Apply the cream to the cleansed skin of the body and massage in with circular motions, performing a gentle massage. For stronger results, apply the selected Organic Series Body Scrub once a week, before applying the massage cream. We recommend daily use of the cream
Aqua, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum (Shea Butter) Parkii, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Betaine, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene. *Parfum - Natural Fragrance - używamy tylko naturalnych olejków zapachowych ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
What’s the difference between mousse and body massage cream?
With body massage cream you can massage your whole body, several times a week. It has a smooth, velvety texture, with an extended absorption time, which ensures slippage throughout the massage and leaves the skin shiny. Mousse, on the other hand, with a light, slightly foamy consistency, should be used in everyday home care, for strong regeneration and moisturization of the body skin. It absorbs quickly and gives a more matt finish.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant except for 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency, and scent. This is because natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).