Hydro - Control Lipo CreamRegular price £41.00 Save £-41.00
Greasy emollient cream with lipids helps to strengthen the skin’s weakened protective coat and increase its resistance to adverse external factors. The content of moisturizing, soothing and soothing ingredients will minimize the feeling of tightness, irritation or discomfort and slow down the processes of premature aging resulting from dryness.
SKIN: DRY, MATURE, SENSITIVE, COUPEROSE, TIRED
- Apricot kernel oiL – prevents water loss, moisturizes, nourishes, lubricates, softens and smoothes the skin.
- Emollients – moisturize, rebuild hydrolipidic mantle, firm, smooth, soothe.
- NaturAqua – strongly moisturizes, has anti-wrinkle and soothing properties, softens and smoothes the skin.
- Trehalose – reduces water loss, protects against external factors, moisturizes, regenerates.
- Plant glycerine – improves elasticity, regulates the processes of proper epidermis renewal, moisturizes, binds water in the epidermis, smoothes, improves elasticity, regulates the processes of renewal.
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Sunflower seed oil – regenerates, strengthens, softens, has an anti-inflammatory effect, makes it more flexible, protects against free radicals, rejuvenates.
Lipids are a group of organic compounds needed for the proper functioning of the skin, on which they form a hydrolipidic layer. Its function is to protect the skin from dryness and harmful effects of external factors such as pollution, wind, frost and sunlight. In the skin, lipids are a building block, but they are also responsible for its proper water and fat balance. Deficiencies in this component may result in dehydration and hypersensitivity. Hydrolipidic cream can be used as an intensive lipo base.
Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl -2 Oleate, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearyl Linoleate, Trehalose, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene
+ Do you rub it or pat it?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we suggest to massage initially with circular movements and then pat with your fingertips.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).