Micellar Cleasing WaterRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
Micellar liquid provides thorough cleansing and freshness to the skin – it attracts impurities like a magnet. It easily removes all make-up, including eyes and lips, without smudging. Glycolipids contained in the preparation guarantee effective makeup removal and gentle care, which makes the product suitable even for the most sensitive skin. The addition of corn syrup and betaine will deeply moisturize and protect against irritation.
- Rheance® One – glycolipids – purifies, smoothes and protects.
- Mg – 60 corn syrup – smoothes, moisturizes, soothes nad protects.
- Natural betaine – sugar beet – soothes, moisturizes and smoothes.
To remove the makeup thoroughly, rinse the micellar liquid with water or clean it with a face wash gel.
Aqua, Glicolipids, Maltooligosyl Glucoside/Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Lewulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool.
+ HOW TO USE MICELLAR WATER?
- Soak the cotton pads with a small amount of the preparation and gently wash off the makeup with them. Repeat this procedure with new petals until they are fully clean.
- To thoroughly cleanse your skin, use a facial cleansing gel to make sure your skin is fully cleansed.
- Use one of the selected Organic Series toners to normalize skin pH. Your skin is fully cleansed and ready to absorb the active ingredients from the selected Organic Series serum and cream.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).