Moisturizing Cream ForteRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
The cream’s unique lamellar structure mimics the natural mechanisms of human skin to complement natural lipids with extraordinary moisturizing properties. This cream contains a botanical mix of aloe vera, flax and cotton, which will strengthen the protective barrier of the skin and restore a bright and radiant complexion. The botanical mix will also help to reduce the signs of fatigue and aging, regenerate and soothe the irritation that appears on the skin. Crodamol™ ISIS and hyaluronic acid prevent transepidermal water loss by binding and retaining it in deeper skin layers.
SKIN: FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
- Botanical mix of aloe, flax and cotton
- Aloe Vera – strongly soothes irritations, moisturizes, regenerates the skin, smoothes fine lines and restores balance to the mineral economy
- Cotton – restores the protective layer, soothes, regenerates, nourishes, prevents transepidermal water loss, makes it more flexible
- Flax – protects the lipid coat, prevents drying out, has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes
- Aquaxyl™ – xylitol – moisturizes, maintains proper amount of water in the epidermis, smoothes, stimulates hyaluronic acid synthesis
- Argan oil – rejuvenates, soothes, regenerates, nourishes, moisturizes, smoothes, firms
- Shea butter – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, protects against free radicals, rebuilds and stimulates collagen production
- 60 mg corn syrup – soothes, smoothes, moisturizes, protects
- GlycoHyal LW – retains large amounts of water, moisturizes, anti-aging, regenerates, increases the penetration of active ingredients
- Crodamol™ ISIS – reduces transepidermal water loss, moisturizes, smoothes
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, prevents inflammation, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss
The forte strong moisturizing cream has a unique, lamellar structure, which imitates the structure of the skin. Thanks to it, the forte cream has a light texture, good absorption and is ideal for use before make-up. If you want to increase the effectiveness of your treatment, use the strong moisturizing serum every evening, before applying the cream.
Aqua, Isostearyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbityl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Trehalose, Glycerin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside / Hydrogenates Starch Hydrolysate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylitylgluciside, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Benzyl, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Xylitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, D-Limonene. *Parfum - Natural Fragrance - używamy tylko naturalnych olejków zapachowych ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Do you rub a cream or pat it?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we suggest to massage initially with circular movements and then tap with your fingertips.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).