Moisturizing Cream SPFRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
A moisturizing cream with sunscreen filter protects the skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB radiation while deeply moisturizing it. It prevents skin aging and has strong soothing and regenerating properties. This cream, thanks to its high content of beneficial active ingredients, will strengthen the protective barrier of the skin, restore bright and radiant skin, reducing signs of fatigue and aging. The content of zinc oxide, i.e. a mineral filter, will naturally protect the skin from adverse UVA and UVB radiation at the SPF 20 level.
SKIN: FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
- Aloe Vera – strongly soothes irritations, moisturizes, regenerates the skin, smoothes fine lines and restores balance to the mineral economy
- Zinc – zinc oxide – soothes inflammation, has an antibacterial and astringent effect, minimizes sebum production, shrinks pores, reduces the tendency to form blackheads, promotes wound healing and protects against UV rays
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, prevents inflammation, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss
- Shea butter – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, protects against free radicals, rebuilds and stimulates collagen production
- Baikal thyroid – has an anti-inflammatory effect, brightens the skin, eliminates discoloration, protects against UV radiation
- Rose – hydrolat – soothes, moisturizes, refreshes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, supports blood circulation in the skin and normalizes sebum secretion
- Algomega® NP – thistle, micro and macro algae – makes it more flexible, regenerates, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss
UV protection is one of the most effective solutions against skin ageing.
Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Isoamyl Cocoate, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algae Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Parfum, Ectoin, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Citric Acid, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol.*Parfum - Natural Fragrance - używamy tylko naturalnych olejków zapachowych ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Do you rub a cream on or pat it?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we offer to massage initially with circular movements and then apply with your fingertips.
+ Is the day cream with a filter suitable for make-up?
Absolutely! Just remember to wait a few minutes before applying makeup after applying the cream. This ensures that the product is well absorbed and that the makeup will last longer.
+WHAT FILTER CREAM SHOULD I USE IN THE SUMMER AND SHOULD I USE FILTER CREAMS ALL YEAR ROUND?
Each skin is different and may require different sun protection, but each of us is exposed to UV radiation all year round. Therefore, sun protection should be implemented in daily, year-round care. Use a moisturizing cream with a natural filter every day during morning care, and during the summer and strong sunshine use a moisturizing cream with SPF-high protection.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in color, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in color, consistency, and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or color. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).