Moisturizing Massage CreamRegular price £33.00 Save £-33.00
Relaxing cream based on shea butter and sesame and almond oils. It shows strong anti-ageing, regenerating and nourishing properties. It prevents transepidermal water loss, thus providing the tissues with adequate hydration and hydration. After application, the skin is perfectly smoothed, strongly moisturised and regenerated. The cream is pleasant to apply, spreads perfectly and leaves no oily layer on the skin. The moisturising body massage cream has a pleasant, citrus scent.
- Sesame oil – makes it more flexible, prevents transepidermal water loss, regulates sebaceous glands, moisturizer,
- Shea butter – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, soothes, protects against free radicals, rebuilds, stimulates collagen production,
- Sweet Almond Oil – restores lipid balance, strengthens, moisturizes, regenerates, nourishes, soothes, softens, brightens, soothes ,
- Botanical mix of aloe, flax, and cotton,
- Aloe Vera – regenerates, soothes irritation, nourishes, moisturises, smoothes fine lines, restores balance to the mineral economy,
- Cotton – restores the protective layer, soothes, regenerates, nourishes, prevents transepidermal water loss, makes it more flexible,
- Flax – protects the lipid coat, prevents drying out, has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes,
- Aquaxyl™ – xylitol – moisturizes, maintains the right amount of water in the skin, smoothes, stimulates hyaluronic acid synthesis.
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss.
For extremely dry and absorbent skin, you can combine your massage cream with your chosen Organic Series body oil.
Aqua, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Butyrospermum (Shea Butter) Parkii, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Juice, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ What’s the difference between mousse and body massage cream?
With the help of the cream, you can perform a full body massage, several times a week. It has a smooth, velvety texture, with an extended absorption time, which ensures slippage throughout the massage and leaves the skin shiny. Mousse, on the other hand, with a light, slightly foamy consistency, should be used in everyday home care, for strong regeneration and moisturization of the body skin. It absorbs quickly and gives a more matt finish.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant except for 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency, and scent. This is because natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).