Oil - Control Cream ForteRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
The forte cream for oily skin contains active ingredients with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, normalizing sebaceous glands. In this way, the skin is freed from shine while minimizing the appearance of large pores and blackheads. This cream provides long-lasting hydration by reducing transepidermal water loss and has a soothing and regenerating effect.
SKIN: OILY, COMBINATION
- Botanical mix of burdock root, jasmine and tangerine
- Jasmine – softens, moisturizes, smooths, soothes, seals the lipid barrier
- Burdock – has antiseptic and antimicrobial effects, soothes, regulates sebum secretion
- Tangerine – rejuvenates, improves color, has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, soothes, normalizes acne, regulates sebum secretion
- Evermat™ – Enantia chlorantha – has an antibacterial effect, regulates sebaceous glands, shrinks pores, cleanses, soothes, mats
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturizes, soothes, smoothes
- Perilla oil – has an antioxidant effect, supports collagen production, makes it more flexible, firms, strengthens blood vessels, has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, brightens, soothes, regenerates
- Oleanolic acid – normalizes sebaceous secretion, controls sebum production, improves the appearance of oily, mixed and acne-prone skin
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles
- Crodamol™ ISIS – reduces transepidermal water loss, moisturizes, smoothes
- GlycoHyal LW – retains large amounts of water, moisturizes, anti-aging, regenerates, increases the penetration of active ingredients
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, prevents inflammation, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss
The forte cream for oily skin has a unique, lamellar structure, which imitates the structure of the skin. Thanks to it, the forte cream has a light consistency, good absorption and is ideal for use under make-up. If you want to increase the effectiveness of the treatment, apply the serum to oily skin every evening, before applying the cream.
Aqua, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbityl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Betaine, Glycerin, Isostearyl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Orange) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, D-Limonene.
+ Do you rub a cream on or pat it?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we suggest to massage initially with circular movements and then tap with your fingertips.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).