Optimal Facial CleanserRegular price £41.00 Save £-41.00
The gentle and soothing formula of Organic Series makeup remover gel is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive and problematic skins. The cleansing properties of natural plant extracts remove all impurities, dead skin and makeup without irritating the skin, soothing and moisturising. The gel leaves the skin soft and perfectly clean while protecting it from drying out.
SKIN: FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
- Botanical mix of cloudberry, mallow and apricot,
- Medical marshmallow – moisturises, makes it more flexible, softens, smoothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, regenerates, soothes,
- Apricot – revitalizes, improves color, soothes, moisturizes, nourishes, regenerates,
- Phytofoam™ – shikakai, plaster, Egyptian hummingbird – gently cleans, smoothes, antibacterial, moisturises, nourishes, makes it more flexible,
- Hydriol PGCL (polyglycerol based emollient) – purifies, smoothes, moisturises, forms a protective layer,
- Mg-60 corn syrup – soothes, smoothes, moisturises, protects,
- Rosemary hydrolate – antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles,
- Rose Hydrolat – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood, circulation, moisturises, normalizes sebum secretion,
Lavender hydrolate – antiseptic, astringent, soothing, normalises secretion,
sebum regenerates, protects against UV radiation.
One of the most important elements of home care is properly performed evening makeup removal. It is important that the product designed to get rid of all-day makeup is effective and at the same time gentle on the skin. The makeup remover gel will work as a face but also as an eye make-up remover product, ideally cleansing the remains of eye shadows and mascara.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Of cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside / Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Althaea Of cinalis Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate.*emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące są pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Can makeup remover gel be used every morning and evening?
The best solution is to use makeup remover gel in the evening care, and in the morning, in a softer form, to use a facial cleansing gel that cleanses the skin of sebum, sweat and evening care residues.
+ What can I use to cleanse my face, makeup remover gel or face wash gel?
Makeup remover gel is recommended for use in the evening for people who apply make up daily. In the morning, we recommend a facial cleansing gel in a softer form. Those who do not wear make up can use facial cleansing gel twice a day.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).