Oxygenating SerumRegular price £24.00 Save £-24.00
Oxygenating serum is perfect for dull and tired skin. Effective against dull, gray skin, it brightens and evens the skin tone. Gatulin® – extract of beech buds, helps reduce wrinkles and improves skin oxygenation. The serum restores a youthful glow to the skin and prevents excessive water escape, which gives the skin a natural level of moisture.
SKIN: DRY, MATURE, TIRED
- Botanical mixture of sugar leaf algae, sea fennel and corn fibers
- Maize – it nourishes, soothes, makes you more flexible, moisturizes
- Sugar foliage – protects against free radicals, moisturizes, delays the aging process, smoothes wrinkles, has a bactericidal effect, regulates sebaceous secretion, improves circulation, strengthens the skin lipid barrier, oxygenates, brightens
- Sea fennel – tones, cleanses, makes you more flexible, has an anti-wrinkle effect
- Gatuline® – beech – oxygenates, brightens, moisturizes, minimizes wrinkles, improves metabolism
- Hyaluronic acid – retains large amounts of water, moisturizes, has anti-aging properties, regenerates
- PCA – sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid – moisturizes, reduces transepidermal water loss, softens, smoothes
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturizes, soothes, smoothes
- Lavender – hydrolate- acts antiseptically, astringents, soothes, normalizes sebum production, regenerates, protects against UV radiation
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles
- Rose – hydrolat – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood circulation, moisturizes, normalizes sebum secretion
The serum consists of highly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it to strengthen the action of the cream. However, it is not an independent cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with the cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Sodium Acrylate Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Can the serum be used during the day?
Due to its formula, the serum is mainly dedicated for evening care, it should be applied before the cream – except on very hot days, when the serum itself may be sufficient.
+ Can I use a serum instead of cream?
Serum is not a stand-alone cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care. It consists of strongly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth to use it to strengthen the effect of the cream.
+ Why can the serum roll under makeup?
The serum, due to its formula – hydrogel leaves a thin layer of product on the skin. Due to subsequent friction resulting from the application of the foundation, the serum can be rolled up. To avoid this, spray the skin with a micronized booster before applying the cream.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant except for 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in color, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in color, consistency, and scent. This is because natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or color. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).