Slimming Massage CreamRegular price £33.00 Save £-33.00
A breakthrough, organic silhouette modelling cream with slimming and anti-cellulite properties. It is based on shea butter and sesame and almond oils. It shows strong anti-ageing properties, capturing and fighting free radicals. It is extremely effective in reducing the absorption of fats and stimulating their breakdown. It helps to fight cellulite, smoothing and unifying the skin. After application, the skin is strongly moisturized and regenerated. The cream is pleasant to apply, spreads perfectly and leaves no oily layer on the skin.
- Sesame oil – makes it more flexible, prevents transepidermal water loss, regulates sebaceous glands, moisturizer,
- Shea butter – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, soothes, protects against free radicals, rebuilds, stimulates collagen production,
- Slimexir® – Levan, X-melt, artichoke – inhibits adipocyte formation, reduces fat absorption, stimulates fat, breakdown, stimulates microcirculation, accelerates the removal of metabolic products, supports the fight against, cellulite,
- Sweet Almond Oil – restores lipid balance, strengthens, moisturizes, regenerates, nourishes, smoothes, softens, brightens, soothes,
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturizes, soothes, smoothes,
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss.
+ What’s the difference between mousse and body massage cream?
With the help of the cream, you can perform a full body massage, several times a week. It has a smooth, velvety texture, with an extended absorption time, which ensures slippage throughout the massage and leaves the skin shiny. Mousse, on the other hand, with a light, slightly foamy consistency, should be used in everyday home care, for strong regeneration and moisturization of the body skin. It absorbs quickly and gives a more matt finish.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant except for 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency, and scent. This is because natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).